At SEGi we believe that an enriching and exciting educational experience should be open to people from all walks of life. SEGi achieves this not only by nurturing and encouraging students in their studies but also by reaching out to students of all backgrounds and offering a range of financial assistance options to suit the different segments of the public.
There is a wide range of financial assistance to ensure a qualification is within reach:
- Flexible payment – pay as you go, by the number of courses you enroll for in a semester
- CIMB Zero-Interest Instalment Plan (view more)
- EPF withdrawal (link)
- HRDF assistance – Online Distance Learning scheme (link)
- You may also enjoy a personal income tax relief of up to RM7,000*.
Speak to us to explore other financial possibilities.
* subject to amendments to the Malaysian government's budget for the current year.